Your vehicle’s brakes are a key safety element for your vehicle and need regular inspection and maintenance to ensure you’re keeping your family safe while driving.
If your brakes make a screeching, grinding sound or your steering wheel shakes when stopping, you know your brakes are in need of attention.
At Anzac Automotive, we offer a comprehensive range of services from the most basic through to a full bumper-to-bumper inspection – including brakes and brake pads
Why choose Anzac?
Qualified, Experienced Mechanics in Auckland
- Our team of fully trained auto technicians at Anzac Automotive offer high-quality brake servicing, using specialist equipment and quality parts to make sure your brakes are as good as new.
- We can advise you on the best way to keep your vehicle safe and make sure it stops when you want it to. With personal, friendly service, low wait times and good value for money, our Auckland brake service will provide you with peace of mind and safety while driving.
Auckland’s Specialists in European Vehicles
- At Anzac Automotive, we happily service all makes and models of vehicles and specialise in the maintenance and service of European cars.
- Our mechanics are fully trained and qualified to take expert care of your European car’s brakes and brake pads; this includes Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagen, and Audi.
Highly Trained Team of Mechanics
- At Anzac Automotive, we regularly train our team to keep them up to date with the best practices.
- We share extensive knowledge with the latest technology and back it up with the Bosch promise.
We also do full car maintenance service
In addition to looking after your car’s brakes, we can take care of your vehicle’s full maintenance servicing – from repairs to pre–purchase inspections and breakdowns.
Anzac Automotive use some of the latest auto servicing and diagnostic equipment to ensure your vehicle gets the thorough attention it deserves. We provide a wide range of automotive services for all makes and models of vehicle, including European cars such as Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagen, and Audi.
Our comprehensive maintenance car service includes all the essential vehicle inspection checks:
- Change engine oil and filter
- Road test
- Brake and fluid condition report
- Tyre pressure and condition report
- Steering and suspension check
- Cooling system and condition test
- Lights, wipers, battery and electrical check
- Full vehicle written safety report
- Tune up available on request